Friday, August 22, 2014

First Ruffled Tote Bag - Sanger Indians Themed

So I ordered custom made kona cotton from Spoonflower and then made this cute ruffled tote bag to be my purse.  I love how great this bag turned out....and I love my ruffler foot on my sewing machine.  Ruffles just make everything so cute!!  Maybe it's me.....I don't know, what you do think?
Tomorrow we are having dinner at a neighbor's house.  I wanted to bring the lady of the house a small "gift" since I am not really bringing anything to the dinner.  She is the wife of the Youth Pastor so I am working on a special little apron for her.  It should be finished in a few hours.  It's not football themed, but it is looking especially nice so when it's finished I will be posting a picture for sure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment